Working in CLN Group
Opportunities for working in our Group
Working in CLN Group offers the opportunity to work in a global manufacturing dynamic context and in multicultural teams.
We are aware that people are our most important resource.
Our Human Resources management is mainly based on:
- Care for health and safety
- Promotion of continuous learning and career development
- Professional growth
- Equal opportunities
We are committed to ensure a safe and secure work environment and ask our employees to act responsibly in order to achieve zero accidents, work-related injuries and illnesses.
We also believe in continuous education and training.
Specific training activities are carried on and offered to our associates; in particular:
- technical-scientific training focused on process/product and future developments of the automotive industry and new technologies;
- permanent training on environment, health and safety aspects;
- management and leadership;
- foreign languages;
- TOK Academy: a brand new professional training project (Transfer Of Knowledge) targeted at internals as well as students from professional schools.
We are constantly seeking specialised personnel particularly in the following sectors:
- Finance & Control
- Health and Safety
We are also interested in meeting students and/or new graduates mainly in the following education areas:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Project Engineering
- Process Engineering
- R&D Engineering
- Testing Engineering
- Finance & Control
We offer stages and/or internships - in all the countries where we operate - aimed at joining the Company and starting a structured career path.
We are currently hiring a Junior Consolidation Controller
The resource will report to the central Reporting & Controlling function, as part of the Group's financial consolidation process, with the aim of supporting the team in the following activities:
- Control activities on the consolidation process (monthly closings, budget, year-end consolidated financial statements);
- Review of financial reporting prepared by the Group's consolidated companies;
- Preparation of the main consolidation entries;
- Report to the Group's consolidation manager.
The ideal candidate has the following requirements:
- Degree in Economics/Business Administration (3+2);
- 2/3 years of experience consistent with the job description in another group or, alternatively, 2/3 years of experience in auditing companies with audit activities on consolidated financial statements;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Excellent propensity to teamwork.
Location: Rivoli (TO), Italy